Your client's subscription information provides an overview of important dates and terms about your client's account. Even after your client account has been created, you can make changes to your client's subscription information.
There are five fields related to your client's subscription:
Fields that you can modify
- Subscription term
- The duration of the term of your client's Stratocast™ subscription. For information about
subscriptions, see www.stratocast.com. IMPORTANT: You can only change the subscription term if the client account does not have any cameras in the Enrolled state. Once cameras are enrolled, the subscription starts and you can no longer change the subscription term. Also, you cannot change the current term if all cameras are deleted from the client account.
- Renewal term
- The frequency that the subscription is renewed at. By default, the renewal term is set at the value that was entered in the Subscription term field when the client account was created.
You can only change the subscription term if the Term start date field is in the Subscription not activated state. The subscription is activated once the first camera that is added to the client account is in the Enrolled state. You can change the renewal term at all times, even if the account has enrolled cameras. This allows you to get billed differently at the end of the current term if you make changes to the renewal term. For more information about plans and pricing, see www.stratocast.com.
Fields that you cannot modify
- Creation date
- The date that the client account was created.
- Term start date
- The start of the current term. The term starts when the first added camera is ready to be used; that is, when the camera is in the Enrolled state.
- Term end date
- The end of the current term. The term end date is defined by the term start date and the duration of the term.