For Stratocast™ to run efficiently in your web browser, the device on which you use Stratocast™ must meet certain software and hardware requirements.
- Microsoft Silverlight 5.1
- If using Internet Explorer, do not use Compatibility View mode with Stratocast™. In Internet Explorer, click and make sure that Stratocast™ is not a listed website.
Stratocast™ is compatible with the following operating systems and web browsers.
|Operating system||Supported browsers|
|Mac OS 10.5.7||Apple Safari 6|
- Live video
- Playback video
- Export to vault
- Adding bookmarks
- Digital zoom
- Recall last used tile pattern (save previous session information)
- Quad view panoramic
- Fisheye panoramic
Hardware requirements: workstations
The following table lists the minimum hardware requirements to run Stratocast™. These requirements are based on the supported operating systems and software requirements.
- Although you can add any model of NAS volume, only those that appear in Stratocast™ have been certified and are fully supported. If you want to add an NAS volume that is not displayed in the supported devices list, you must first get approval from Axis and Genetec Inc. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure the NAS device that you want to use supports the creation of multiple volumes within a single NAS, as opposed to only being able to create multiple shared folders on a NAS volume.
The following minimum hardware is required to optimize the recording and the storage of video files on your NAS. For detailed requirements about your specific device, refer to the product documentation that is provided by your device manufacturer.
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Atom 1.6 GHz|
|Memory (RAM)||512 MB DDR2/DDR3|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||Enterprise class SATA @ 7200 RPM hard drives|
|Network interface controller (NIC)||Gigabit Ethernet|