To avoid adding Modbus devices individually to Security Center, you can add them in batch using a CSV file.
Prepare the CSV file to import your Modbus devices.
Before you begin
Modbus devices can also be added individually.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select Modbus from the entity browser, and click on the Entities tab.
- Click Import from CSV.
- Click Browse to find the CSV file, and then click Open.
The device is added to the entity browser under the Modbus plugin role.If the device is not added to the entity browser, verify the following:
- The device is powered on and connected to the IP network.
- You can ping the IP address from the plugin server.
- The port number specified in the plugin role matches the port configured for use on the device.
Change the Modbus polling frequency.