You can change the maximum revalidation period and the maximum number of audits to download. These settings apply to all keys.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
In the Key section, you can change any of the following
- Maximum revalidation period (days)
- This setting enforces the maximum revalidation period for all keys (credentials). The revalidation period defines how often the key must be programmed at a programming station. If the period expires, the key is deactivated. Medeco recommends setting this to 1 day, and not more than 7 days.
- Audits to retrieve per cylinder
- The number of audits downloaded to a key when it is inserted in a cylinder. Downloads the last event first. If you find that keys take too long to open cylinders, you can try to reduce this number; however, you must collect audits more often so that you don't miss any.