While migrating an LPR Manager database to the Security Center 5.6 structure, you can stop and restart the migration at any point without losing data.
You might need to stop the migration if you are experiencing performance issues while migrating the database on a live system and you prefer to perform the migration in stages each night.
What you should know
- Start the Security Center Server Admin () application.
Enter the server password that you set during the server installation, and
click Log on.
The Server Admin Overview page is displayed.
- Select your server from the Servers list.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select </> Console.
- Select the Commands tab.
- From the commands list, expand License Plate Management commands and select Start SC 5.6 Database Migration. The Enter parameters window is displayed.
- Enter the logical ID of the LPR Manager role where the database migration is in progress.
Leave the writeTrueToStartMigration field blank, and
The migration of the LPR Manager database stops.
To view the progress of your database migration in Server Admin, from the commands list, expand License Plate Management commands and select Database Migration Status. Enter the logical ID of the LPR Manager role whose database you are migrating, and then click OK.