With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
The following video enhancements are included in Security Center 5.7 SR3:
KiwiVision™ Video Analytics enhancements
- Ease of use
- Config Tool: Intrusion detector configuration panels have been updated in version 4.0 to enhance the end user experience. For more information, see Configuring a camera for KiwiVision™ video analytics.
- Improved compatibility and stability
- Config Tool: KiwiVision™ video analytics import and export tools have been updated in version 4.0 to improve compatibility and enhance stability. For more information, see Importing settings from a KiwiVision™ settings file and Exporting settings to a KiwiVision™ settings file.
- New SD card failure event for Panasonic
- In Security Desk, when the event is triggered, Edge storage medium failure is listed with the error type Write error, Read error, Delete error, File system error, or Other error in the Description column of the event.
- SRTP support for Panasonic units
- Security Center now supports SRTP for H.264 and H.265 video streams.