The ASSA ABLOY CLIQ plugin is a software module that allows you to enroll CLIQ intelligent keys as credentials and CLIQ cylinders as offline doors in Security Center.
Architecture diagram for ASSA ABLOY CLIQ integration
Components of ASSA ABLOY CLIQ integration
- ASSA ABLOY CLIQ Plugin
- The ASSA ABLOY CLIQ plugin is installed on a Security Center server and runs as a plugin role.
- Config Tool
- The ASSA ABLOY CLIQ plugin is also installed on a Config Tool workstation. The Security Center administrator uses Config Tool to create and configure the plugin role.
- Security Desk
- The ASSA ABLOY CLIQ plugin is installed on all Security Desk workstations.
- CLIQ Web Manager
- CLIQ Web Manager is a web-based software that is used to manage CLIQ keys and cylinders. The ASSA ABLOY CLIQ plugin supports on-premise and cloud deployments of CLIQ Web Manager.
- Key programming stations
- A programming station is a standalone device or cell phone that charges and programs
electronic keys. When a key is inserted in the programming station or paired with a cell
phone, the station downloads access rules and schedules to the key; and uploads audit
trail events to Security
NOTE: Programming stations are not imported from CLIQ Web Manager into Security Center.
- Door lock cylinders, padlocks, and intelligent keys
- Cylinders are offline devices that store audit trails and black lists.NOTE: Intelligent keys are battery powered. They store access rules, schedules, and audit trails. For more information, refer to your CLIQ documentation.