To disable a lost or stolen key, you must change the status of the key.
What you should know
- When a disabled key is inserted into a cylinder, the cylinder remains locked and an access denied event is recorded in the cylinder's audit log.
- Keys are also disabled if its credential expires.
- From the Security Desk homepage, open the Credential management task.
- Double-click the key's credential.
- In the Status field Status section, click the Edit () button.
- Select a new status (for example, Lost or Stolen) and click Save.