To configure the behavior of a cylinder, you must assign an access rule to the related door entity.
Before you begin
- Create schedules and access rules.
- Import devices from CLIQ Web Manager.
What you should know
- Access control rules can only be applied to side A of a door.
- Access control schedules are not imported from CLIQ Web Manager. If you want to use the same schedules, they must be recreated in Security Center.
- An ASSA ABLOY CLIQ cylinder provides a lock only. It does not include any sensors, inputs, or outputs. If you want to configure the sensors and request to exit on the door entity, you must add the required hardware. Refer to your CLIQ documentation and the Security Center Administrator Guide for instructions.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- From the entity browser, select the door related to the cylinder and click on the Access rules tab.
- For Door access applies to, select Individual sides.
In the Access rules for door side A section, click
Add an item (), select an access rule, and click OK.
Click the Add an item () button, select the cardholders that
you want to have access to the door, and click OK.
- Click Apply.
Changes made to the configuration of the key are automatically exported to CLIQ Web Manager.
Link cameras to the cylinders.