Prepare the CLIQ Web Manager for integration with Security Center.
- Make sure there is a compatible version of the CWM software installed.
- Obtain the address of the server that hosts CLIQ Web Manager. This will be required to connect Security Center to CLIQ Web Manager.
- Make sure that the CLIQ Web Manager system is configured and working as expected.
In the System settings of CLIQ Web Manager, click
Edit and Enable the Web Services
Contact ASSA ABLOY technical support and do the following:
- Verify if the Approvals setting in the System settings of CLIQ Web Manager is enabled. If so, audit events that are collected must be approved in CLIQ Web Manager before they are available in Security Center.
- Obtain the WebService certificate and password. This is required to connect Security Center to CLIQ Web Manager.