Certain configuration procedures require you to reboot the SharpZ3 ALPR module. You can do this from the Sharp Portal.
What you should know
- Following these steps will reboot the SharpZ3 base unit as well as the two camera ports associated with the Sharp Portal. To reboot the entire SharpZ3 system, you must power cycle the base unit.
- A two-camera ALPR module is configured
through one Sharp
four-camera ALPR module is configured through two Sharp Portals.
- Sharp Portal 1 (camera ports 1 and 2)
- Sharp Portal 2 (camera ports 3 and 4)
- Log on to the Sharp Portal.
- From the Configuration menu, select the Maintenance page.
Click the Reboot unit button.
The connection to the Sharp Portal is momentarily lost.
- Wait approximately 2 minutes to allow the system to reboot and the Sharp Portal to restart.