This section lists the settings found in the Power options page of the Sharp Portal. Use the Power options page to configure the camera based on the power grid of the installation location.
To navigate to the Power options page, click .
The following information is displayed:
- Power line frequency
- Select the power line frequency that corresponds to the installation location.
- 60 Hz
- Generally used in North America and South America
- 50 Hz
- Generally used in Africa, Australia, Asia, and Europe
- Turn on voltage
- Input voltage threshold below which the unit does not turn on.
- Ignition cut-off delay
- Grace period between ignition cut-off and trunk unit power-down.
- Input undervoltage threshold that causes a unit shut-off if maintained for a certain time.