If you want to see information on files that were downloaded to Genetec Patroller™, such as hotlists or permit lists, you can view your list of downloads from the Plate lists screen.
To view your downloaded plate lists:
- The status of the hotlist or permit list is displayed by the status
indicator icon located beside
the plate list name. The color of the status indicator icon changes
depending on the status of a hotlist or permit list download:
- Hotlist/permit list is loaded and ready.
- Hotlist/permit list is downloading.
- Error on Patroller side. Check for errors and/or restart Patroller.
- There is no hotlist or permit list to load.
- Plate list
- Name of the download file. The type of file downloaded is represented by the icon to the left of the file name. For example, a hotlist will display the law enforcement icon () and a permit list will display the permit icon ().
- Last modified
- When the file was last edited or changed. In the case of a hotlist, this is the time the hotlist was modified, not the time it was downloaded.
- Nb. of entries
- The number of entries in the list.
- Last synchronized
- When the file was last downloaded to Patroller.