To manage CLIQ intelligent cardholders, keys and cylinders in Security Center, you must import them from CLIQ Web Manager.
Connect Security Center to CLIQ Web Manager.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Synchronizing with CLIQ Web Manager can take several minutes, based on the number of entities that must synchronize.
- If a change is made to a device in CLIQ Web Manager, you must synchronize with
Center.NOTE: If you fail to synchronize with Security Center after a configuration change has been made to a cylinder, the access control rules that were applied to the cylinder will not work.
- When a cylinder is imported from CLIQ Web Manager, a door, reader, and access control unit is created in Security Center. If a CLIQ reader is deleted from a door, it will be reimported when you sychronize with CLIQ Web Manager.
- When a cylinder group is imported from CLIQ Web Manager, an area is created in
Center.NOTE: If the CLIQ system does not support cylinder groups, no areas will be created when devices are imported into Security Center.
- When a cardholder or visitor is imported from CLIQ Web Manager, a new cardholder or new visitor is created in Security Center.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Synchronization tab.
- Click the Import button.
In the Domains dialog box, select the domains from which you want
to import entities, and click Select.
NOTE: If a key from a domain is assigned to a cardholder from a different domain, you must import both domains. Otherwise, the credential that is created will not be linked to its corresponding cardholder.
- The entities imported from CLIQ Web Manager are displayed in the Imported entities list.
- Areas and doors are displayed in the entity browser.
Assign access control rules to ASSA ABLOY CLIQ cylinders.