To import CLIQ intelligent keys and cylinders into Security Center, you must connect Security Center to the CLIQ Web Manager.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
In the Cliq server address field, enter the address of your CLIQ Web Manager, and click Apply.
The address is typically https://<server>/CLIQWebManager.
- In the Certificate section, click Upload certificate.
In the Certificate dialog box, click the Browse of
certificate file button, select the WebService certificate and click
The typical file name for the WebService certificate is 2-<system ID>-WebService.p12. The password is located in a .txt file.
- In the Password field, enter the password associated with the WebService certificate, and click Upload.
Configure the following:
- Maximum revalidation period
- The revalidation period defines how often the key must be programmed at a programming
station. If the period expires, the key is deactivated. The following are the maximum
NOTE: Operators can set the revalidation period on keys in Security Desk.
- 730 days
- 17,520 hours
- 1,051,200 minutes
- Revalidation unit
- From the list, choose whether the revalidation period should be measured in minutes, hours, or days.
- Click Apply.
The status changes to Connected.
Import cardholders and devices from CLIQ Web Manager.