Synergis™ Cloud Link 2.0.4 includes the following enhancements.
- Support for the SALTO SALLIS integration
- Support for the SALTO SALLIS wireless lock integration is introduced in Synergis™ Cloud
For more information, see Supported SALTO SALLIS hardware in Synergis™ Softwire 2.0.
- Support ping diagnostics for Synergis™ IX
- You can now view Synergis™ IX controllers on the
Ping diagnostics page in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal. To ping them, they require Synergis™ IX firmware 4.00_1143_M036 or later.
For more information, see Pinging interface modules from the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
Honeywell integration enhancements
- New supported devices
- Support for the following Honeywell devices is introduced in Synergis™ Cloud
Link 2.0.4 and Security Center 126.96.36.199:
- Downstream panels:
For more information, see Supported Honeywell controllers in Synergis™ Softwire 2.0.
Mercury integration enhancements
- New Mercury controller settings
- The following door settings were added to the Mercury controller
settings page in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal:
- Inhibit 'Motor Fault' events from Schlage locks
- Motor Fault events from Schlage locks are disabled.NOTE: This option does not affect Motor Fault events from other devices.
- Live 'Request to exit' events
- Changes the way that Synergis™
Request to exit events from Mercury LP controllers, so that the
timestamps on the events are accurately reported.NOTE: This option is off by default.
For more information, see Configuring Mercury controller settings in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.