To keep more archives for a longer period of time, you can use Cloud Archives to upload video archives from your on-premise Security Center Archivers and Auxiliary Archivers to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
NOTE: Video archives can include video, audio, and metadata files.
With Cloud Archives as part of your Security Center system, you can do the following:
- Maintain video, audio, and metadata recordings in the cloud while continuing to leverage your existing Security Center system.
- Extend the retention period of your video archives.
- Ensure availability of video archives in case of disaster.
- Reduce your investment in additional storage hardware.
- Increase or decrease your storage capacity to meet your current needs.
- Reduce capital expenditures and maintenance costs of your system.