Security Center 184.108.40.206 includes the following platform enhancements.
- Added support for Okta
- Authentication Service role now supports Okta identity provider using the SAML2 security protocol.
- New installation options for configuration settings
- The Configuration settings page of the InstallShield Wizard has
been updated with the following options:
- Keep existing settings
- Use the existing configuration files detected for an older release of the current major version (5.10). This option is hidden if Security Center 5.10 was never installed on this computer.
- Deploy new settings
- Disregard any existing configuration files you might have on your computer and install the default configuration files for the version you are installing.
- Use settings found in <Security Center Installation Folder>
- Use the configuration files found in an older Security Center installation folder. This option is only available if an older major version of Security Center is detected.
- Retrieving cloud archives notification
- You can now check the status of a Retrieve cloud archives
request by clicking the Retrieve cloud archives () icon in the notification tray.
For more information, see Configuring the notification tray and Requesting video archives from long-term Cloud storage.
- Security Desk offline mode
- You can now use Security Desk in offline mode to search for and view videos with the
Video file explorer task instead of the Genetec™ Video
Player. When offline mode is activated, Security
Desk launches without needing to log on. The Video file explorer task opens
automatically upon startup and it is the only task available in this mode.
For more information, see Activating Security Desk offline mode.