The Genetec Medeco XT Key Programmer is a service that provides the communication channel between the plugin and the Medeco programming station. The service must run on the computer to which the programming station connects.
Ensure the following:
Before you begin
- The Key Programmer and Medeco XT plugin are the same version.
- The Key Programmer service is compatible with your version of Security Center.
The Key Programmer setup files are found in the same installation package as the Medeco XT plugin. The installation package is available from the GTAP Product Download page.
What you should know
Locate the Medeco XT plugin installation package.
- By default, the package is C:\Genetec\MedecoXT on the Security Center server that hosts the Medeco XT plugin role.
- If you cannot find the installation package, download it from GTAP Product Download and extract the files.
- Copy the KeyProg folder to the computer that connects to the Medeco programming station.
Right-click the setup.exe file and select Run as
- Follow the installation instructions.
Initialize the programming station.