To automate video request exports from a Security Center system to a Genetec Clearance™ account, you must connect the Genetec Clearance™ Video Request plugin role to the Genetec Clearance™ account.
What you should know
- view camera selection (privilege)
- Users with this privilege can view and modify the Camera selection page.
- View plugin configuration (privilege)
- Users with this privilege can view and modify the configuration settings.
- View request approvers (privilege)
- Users with this privilege view and modify the Request approvers page.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
Configure the following:
- Account ID
- Displays the Genetec Clearance™ account ID. The account ID field is automatically set when the account configuration file is imported.
- Polling interval
- Specifies how frequently the plugin connects back to Genetec Clearance™ for updates or sending back new requests.
- Archive destination folder
- Specifies a folder location where video is temporarily stored during the upload process. After the upload completes the video is deleted.
- Import account configuration file
- Click to select the JSON configuration file to use to import Genetec Clearance™ account connection settings. These settings include the Account ID that is used to connect the Genetec Clearance™ Video Request plugin to a Genetec Clearance™ account.
Configure the cameras:
- Click Camera selection.
- Click .
Search for or select cameras that you want to share from the list and click
The cameras that you select here are shared with Genetec Clearance™ and published in the Genetec Clearance™ camera registry.
Configure the request approvers:
- Click Request approvers.
- Click .
Search for or select request approvers from the list of Security
Center users and click
IMPORTANT: The request approvers authorize which video recordings are sent to Genetec Clearance™. Request approvers must have a valid email address.
- Click Apply.