To use a tracking system, the container image corresponding to the driver of that tracking system must be loaded to a docker engine.
When a driver container image is loaded to a docker engine, it becomes a driver container. This process is called adding a driver container.
What you should know
For video instructions, see Configuring the Inter-System Gateway service.
- Log on to the IS Gateway web portal.
- On the home page, click the Container () tab.
- Click the button besides the docker engine label, and then click Add driver container.
In the Add driver container window that opens, enter the following
- Label used to identify this driver container in the list of containers on the left.
- Select the driver you want to install.
- Select the driver version you want. The latest version is selected by default.
- Port used to communicate with the driver.
- Network adapter
- Select the network adapter used by the driver to communicate with the IS Gateway service.
- Show advanced
- Some drivers require additional communication ports to be open. If necessary, click here to add those ports.
The IS Gateway immediately downloads the required driver container image from the repository. A notification is shown on the upper right corner of the browser page while this is being done.
- The container is created but was never started.
- The container is started.
- The container is stopped.
- The container has an error.
- Unknown status. This might happen when you restart the container.
Start the driver container.
Click the button besides the driver container label and click Start. For more information, see Interacting with driver containers.
Add your driver container as a tracking system to Security Center.