You need the username and password configured at installation to log on to the IS Gateway web interface.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the IS Gateway service is running.
- Ensure you have a Chromium browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, and so on, installed.
- Ensure you have the credentials of the user authorized to connect to the IS Gateway web portal configured at installation.
Open a web browser and enter the URL
<GatewayServer> is the name or IP address of the server hosting the IS Gateway service. The port 4242 is the default. Use the port you configured at installation.
- Accept the security certificate.
On the logon page, enter the Username and
Password and click Sign in.
The username and password were assigned during the Inter-System Gateway Configuration step of the IS Gateway service installation.The home page is displayed.
- Click the button on the top left beside the Genetec™ logo to expand or compress the navigation panel on the left.