You can view the data that correlate with an alert in the Alert details task by double-clicking the alert row in the alert tray or the alert icon on the map.
What you should know
Do one of the following:
The Alert details task opens on the selected alert using the display options saved in your user profile. The right side of the task window displays a map centered on the alert you selected, with related information found through basic correlation. The left side of the task window displays the same information divided into the following groups: Overview, Cameras, Social media, People, Vehicles, and Events.
- Double-click an alert in the alert tray.
- Double-click an alert icon on the map.
- Click the Investigate button in the alert overview window.
- If necessary, at the top-right corner of the page, use the slider to increase or decrease the radius surrounding the alert.
- (Optional) Change how far back you want to search for related information for by clicking , and then selecting a time range.
- (Optional) Refine your correlated data search by adding alert filters.
To further investigate the alert, you can do the following:
- To view the summary information about any related alert or event displayed on the map, click the icon on the map.
- To filter the information displayed on the map, click Show/hide layers () and select the layers you want to want to see.
- To center the map on the piece of information shown in a thumbnail to the left, click the thumbnail.
- To re-center the map on the original alert, click Center alert on map ().
- To view more information about a piece of data shown in a thumbnail,
point to the thumbnail to view a brief summary, then click Show
details to view the detailed summary.
If a piece of information is important to this alert, click Pin to alert () in the detailed summary window to pin that information to the Overview page of this alert.