You must register your record management system (RMS) to Genetec Citigraf™ to see your RMS data in the Alert details task in Security Desk.
What you should know
All data integration plugins are installed when you install Genetec Citigraf™ Command. To register your RMS as a data source for Genetec Citigraf™, you must create a plugin role for the RMS integration plugin corresponding to the RMS used by your city.
- Crime Matching, Offender data, and Jail Monitoring Service Plugin (specific to Hyderabad Police)
- CLEAR-GIS Data Service Plugin (specific to Chicago Police).
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Click Add en entity (), then click Plugin.
In the Creating a role dialog box, select the desired
plugin, and follow the instructions of the wizard.
A new role is added to your list of plugin roles.
- Select the RMS integration plugin role you created and click the Properties tab.
- Select the option Enable correlation.
- Configure the other settings of your RMS integration plugin role.