You must register your Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) system to Genetec Citigraf™ to get CAD calls in Security Desk.
What you should know
All data integration plugins are installed when you install Genetec Citigraf™ Command. To register your CAD system as a data source for Genetec Citigraf™, you must create a plugin role for the CAD integration plugin corresponding to the CAD system used by your city.
- Hexagon Intergraph CAD Plugin (general purpose).
- Northrop Grumman CAD Plugin (general purpose).
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Click Add en entity (), then click Plugin.
In the Creating a role dialog box, select the desired
plugin, and follow the instructions of the wizard.
A new role is added to your list of plugin roles.
- Select the CAD integration plugin role you created and click the Properties tab.
- Select the option Enable CAD call correlation.
Configure the other settings of your CAD integration plugin role.
For more information, see the CAD Integration Plugin Guide corresponding to the plugin you installed.