If you are searching for a specific plate that isn’t on the hotlists that are loaded in Genetec Patroller™, you can manually add a license plate to Genetec Patroller™’s local database by adding New wanted plates.
In the main Genetec
Patroller™ window, tap
Enter the following information:
- The license plate number.
- The license plate’s issuing state (or province).
- Category of the New wanted entry (e.g. stolen vehicle, scofflaw, etc). Please note that in Genetec Patroller™ Standalone this option is automatically set to None.
Tap one of the following:
- Tap this to add the New wanted entry to Genetec Patroller’s local database.
- Add & Match
- Tap this to add the New wanted entry to Genetec Patroller’s local
database and see if the plate matches any plate reads that occurred
in the past.NOTE: This button is only available when Enable past read matching is turned on in Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool.
The New wanted entry is added. Genetec Patroller™ generates a hit if the plate is captured, or matches a read that was captured in the past.