If you want to see statistics about such things as the number of total reads or the number of accepted hits, you can check your Genetec Patroller™ statistics from the Status screen.
What you should know
To view your Genetec Patroller™ statistics:
- Number of manually captured reads.
- Front left/right
- Number of reads made by the front left/right ALPR camera(s).
- Rear left/right
- Number of reads made by the rear left/right ALPR camera(s)
- Front center/Rear center
- Number of reads made by the front or rear center camera(s).
- Total reads made.
- (MLPI only) Shows the location of the Parking facility that is being patrolled.
- (City and University only) Shows the currently selected permit restriction (if applicable).
- Overtime rule
- (City and University only) Shows the currently selected overtime rule (if applicable).
- (City and University only) Shows how many hits received for the permit restrictions and overtime rules.
- Number of hits you have accepted.
- Number of pending hits that you have not accepted or rejected.
- Hits/Reads ratio
- The ratio of hits to reads.
- Pending upload
- (City, University only) Shows how many reads must be uploaded and shared with other patrol vehicles registered with the same Plate link account.