It is important to know which entities and related properties can be synchronized by the OnGuard plugin. Not all entities and properties from an OnGuard system can be synchronized with Security Center in real time. For example, if you update the name of the device in the OnGuard system, the change will not be reflected in Security Center automatically. However if when a reader is created or deleted in the OnGuard system, a manual synchronization must be performed in Security Center to see the changes.
- Cardholder groups and partitions in Security Center are not synchronized with OnGuard.
- Cardholder and visitor entities and their related properties are synchronized in real time.
- Custom fields in cardholder profiles are overwritten when a synchronization occurs.
- There are many types of panels in OnGuard, the plugin only synchronizes access control unit and intrusion detection panels.
- For each reader in OnGuard, one reader and one door entity is created in Security Center.
- In the OnGuard System Administration application, user created alarms must have
the "Text instructions" setting configured to be synchronized through the OnGuard
|OnGuard entity||Security Center entity||Properties that are synchronized|
|Lnl_Cardholder||Cardholder||All related properties|
|Lnl_Visitor||Visitor||All related properties|
|Lnl_Panel||Access Control unit or Intrusion detection unit||
|Lnl_Reader||Reader and Door||
|Lnl_Area||Area||Manual synchronization required|
|Lnl_IntrusionDoor||Door||Manual synchronization required|
|Lnl_IntrusionArea||Intrusion Area||Manual synchronization required|
|Lnl_AlarmDefinition||Alarm||Manual synchronization required|
|Lnl_OnboardRelay||Alarm Panel Output||
|Lnl_OffboardRelay||Alarm Panel Output||