To control which zones can be accessed by cardholders, you can apply access control rules for each zone in your building.
Create the access control rules that you would like to apply to the zone. For information about applying access control rules, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select a zone from the entity browser.
In the Identity tab, switch the Access
control slider to ON, and then click
The Properties and Advanced tabs are displayed.NOTE: The Advanced tab does not apply to the elevator system and does not need to be configured.
- In the Access rules section of the Properties tab, click Add an item ().
- Select an access rule and click OK.
- In the Doors section, click Add an item ().
- Select a door and click OK.
- Click Apply.