To receive information from the Schindler PORT elevator system in Security Center, you must enable communication between the two systems.
Add the elevator system to the plugin role.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the elevator system from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
In the Interfaces section, configure the
- The IP address and port number of the Schindler PORT database. This information is required to push Security Center cardholder information into the Schindler PORT system.
- Primary call
- The IP address and port number of the Schindler PORT call interface that receives elevator requests from Security Center. This information is required to dispatch elevators. If necessary, a secondary call address can also be added.
- The IP address and port number of the Schindler PORT interface that Security Center uses to listen to events coming from the Schindler PORT system. This information is required to generate reports.
- (Optional) To enable Synergis™ readers for use with Schindler PORT zones and terminals, switch the Synergis integration option to ON.
- Click Apply.
The elevators from the Schindler PORT elevator system are added to the entity browser.
Set up your building in Security Center.