To provide Security Center cardholders access to the elevator system, you must push their credentials to the Schindler PORT database using the plugin.
Add Schindler PORT settings to Security Center cardholders.
Before you begin
Information can not be imported from the Schindler PORT system into Security Center. Instead, you must add information from the Schindler PORT system to the Security Center cardholder profile and then push the cardholder profile into the Schindler PORT system.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the elevator system from the entity browser, and click the Synchronization tab.
- Click the Add an item button (), select your cardholders or cardholder groups, and click OK.
(Optional) Click the Export button to save the cardholder
profiles in a .txt file.
This file can be used to manually import cardholder profiles into the Schindler PORT system.
From the Card format list, select the card format used by
cardholders in the Schindler PORT system.
NOTE: The Schindler PORT Elevator plugin supports the following card formats: HID, RAW, and Generic Wiegand.
- (Optional) Switch the Privacy mode option to ON to hide the identity of cardholders when they use the elevator system.
- Click Apply.
From the Synchronization mode list, choose between the
- Cardholder profiles are pushed to the Schindler PORT database as soon as they are added to the Synchronization tab of the elevator system.
- Cardholder profiles are pushed to the Schindler PORT database when the Synchronize button is clicked. The Synchronize button is displayed when Manual is selected.
- Click Apply.