To access Schindler PORT elevators using Security Center credentials, you must connect Synergis™ readers to Schindler PORT terminals.
Apply access control rules to your zones.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select terminal from the entity browser.
- In the Properties tab, click Add an item ().
- In the dialog box, select a reader and press OK.
- To have the Synergis™ reader call the elevator, switch the Override call type option to ON.
Select a call type:
- Call by profile
- Uses a cardholder's access control profile to determines which zones a cardholder can access. Profiles reside in the Schindler PORT system and are added to Security Center in the Profiles tab of the elevator system.
- Call by ID
- Uses Security Center access rules associated to the cardholder's ID to determine which zones a cardholder can access.
- Direct call to floor
- Brings cardholders to their default floor.
- Click Apply.