It is important to protect your data by scheduling regular database backups. In addition, regularly clean your database to remove old data so that the database does not grow beyond its capacity. If the database is full it can cause your integration to stop working.
What you should know
- The Directory database contains all of the Otis Compass entities and custom events definitions.
- The plugin database contains all Otis Compass event notifications.
- It is a best practice to schedule the database maintenance during non-peak hours.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Otis Compass plugin role from the entity browser and click the Resources tab.
Click Cleanup (), choose how long to keep events and when to delete old
data, and then click OK.
Click Backup/Restore (), choose the location for backup files, enable
automatic backups at least once per week, and then click
For more information, see Backing up databases.
- Click Apply.