From Security Center, you can delete entities imported through the Card Synchronization plugin either by deleting them from their data source, or by removing the data source from the plugin role.
What you should know
- To delete entities individually from Security Center upon synchronization, you must configure the synchronization behaviors, and then delete the corresponding records from the data source.
- Deleting the plugin role does not delete the imported entities from Security Center.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the Card Synchronization plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
In the Synchronization section, choose one of the
- Delete if created by the plugin
- The entities in Security Center corresponding to the records deleted from the data source are deleted, including those that were merged with existing entities in Security Center.
- The entities in Security Center corresponding to the records deleted from the data source are deleted.
- In the Data sources section, click Remove data source ().
- Click Apply.
- In the Synchronization section, click Synchronize now.