You can drag any source (sequence or camera) from the Barco tab or the Security Center Logical View directly onto a display.
Before you begin
- You must be authorized to modify displays.
- Make sure the Disable direct source sharing on display option in Config Tool is disabled.
When you drag a source onto a display, a Perspective is automatically created under the same name for that source.
What you should know
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Barco CMS task.
- In the Barco tab, double-click the display to open it in the Editor View.
- Drag the desired source onto the Editor View.
- Click Apply.
In the Barco tab in Tree view, the source is nested under a Perspective of the same name, which is nested under the selected display.