To view Security Center video in a Barco CMS display and make changes to that display in Security Desk, you must connect the plugin to the Barco CMS server.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
In the CMS Server URL field, enter the web address of
CMS server you want to connect
For example, http://<server name>/cms/PerspectiveMgtAPIImpl.
- Select a camera blocking user.
- Disable the Show camera name decorators option if you do not want the camera name displayed under the video feed on your wall.
Edit the Compression
The compression mapping file might need to be modified if cameras are not correctly mapped to the appropriate camera template on the Barco CMS server. This can be verified when viewing the properties of the respective source in Barco Sidebar.
Configure the following settings.
- Override decorator instances
- When set to Yes, Decorators applied to sources already shared
on Perspectives inherit the changes made in Config
Tool to the decorator templates the
Decorators were copied from.
When set to No, Decorators applied to sources already shared on Perspectives are not affected by changes made in Config Tool to the decorator templates the Decorators were copied from.
- Support only fullscreen perspectives
- When set to Yes, tiling on displays is disabled; only one full
screen Perspective is supported per display. Shared Perspectives are automatically
resized to fill the entire display.IMPORTANT: When enabled, the setting only takes effect the next time you share a Perspective on a display, and the newly shared Perspective will replace any Perspectives that were originally sharing on that display.
- Disable direct source sharing on display
- When set to Yes, in the Barco CMS task, you can no longer share a source on a display, without first sharing a Perspective on that display.
Click Trigger import when you want to push edits made in
Barco Sidebar to the Barco
immediately, so that the plugin synchronizes with Barco Sidebar.
For example, if you add a Perspective in Barco Sidebar, click Trigger import to see that Perspective in the Barco CMS task right away. Otherwise, the Perspective is loaded automatically according to the Auto load interval, configured in the advanced settings of the plugin.
- Click Apply.