When a panel is offline or not connected, the import function does not work. If you want to pre-commission the outputs, you add them manually.
Add the panel to Intrusion Manager
Before you begin
If the panel is online and connected, it is recommended to use the import function. However, when you need to pre-commission a panel you can add its components manually.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
- On the Outputs tab, click Add ().
Enter the following information:
- The descriptive name of the output. The name can be different than the value configured on the panel. To make future maintenance of the system easier, it is recommended that the name is unique.
- ID number
- The unique number that identifies the output on the panel. This value must match the value configured on the panel.
- Click Apply.
Map events to actions.