If changes were made to the connection settings of a panel, your intrusion detection unit in Security Center will be disconnected. To reconnect, you must update the connection parameters on the Unit page.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
On the Unit tab, configure the following:
- IP address
- The IP address configured on the panel.
- The TCP/IP port by the extension and the panel to communicate commands and events.The default TCP port is 5506.
- Panel address
- For Master (Classic) panels, this is the unique ID that is configured on the panel. Usually this is a one-digit number, but can be up to four digits. For Advanced panels, leave this field set to 0.
- Code or Password/PIN
- This is the password required for remote access to the panel.
- For Master (Classic) panels, the code is 10 digits. The default is 0000000000.
- For Advanced panels, the code is 24 digits The default is 000000000000000000000000.
- (Advanced panels only) Enter the 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) used for remote access to the panel. The default is 1278.
- Click Apply.