The UTC Advisor Master and Advanced extension lets you integrate United Technology Corporation (UTC)'s Advisor Master (formerly ATS Classic) and Advisor Advanced intrusion panels in Security Center. Operators can respond to events and alarms from the panels and send commands to the panels directly from Security Desk.
Using the UTC Advisor Master and Advanced intrusion extension in Security Center, you can do the following:
- Import intrusion panels in Security Center.
- Import or manually add areas, inputs, outputs, and peripheral modules from a panel.
- Receive events from panels and their areas, inputs, outputs, and modules.
- Send commands to outputs.
- Assign custom events to incoming area events.
- Assign Security Center alarms to events so they are displayed along with related video in the Alarm monitoring task of specified users.
- Configure incoming events to automatically display related video in a specific monitor and tile in the Monitoring task of specified users.
- Place intrusion units and related entities on maps using the Map Designer task in Config Tool.
- View alarms, events, and the state of panels in real-time from the Maps task of Security Desk.
- Send commands from the Maps task of Security Desk.