You can assign Security Center alarms to event types reported by panel modules so that the people responsible for responding to the situation are notified in the Alarm monitoring task of Security Desk.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
Click the Modules tab, and select an module from the
- In the Alarms section, click , and then select a Security Center alarm.
If the Security Center alarm you need is not listed,
- In the Alarms section, click next to a panel event.
- (Optional) In the Alarm name field, modify the name as needed.
In the Recipients section, click and
select the users and user groups that must respond to the alarm.
- In the Camera(s) section, click and choose one or more cameras.
Select either Live or
This setting applies to all cameras listed.
- If you selected Playback, enter the number of seconds before the alarm to start playing video.
- Click Create.
- Click Apply.