You can change the default parameters that apply to all intrusion detection units connected to a particular Intrusion Manager role.
If you need to change the parameters of an individual intrusion detection unit, do so on the unit's Properties page.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
Select the Intrusion Manager role, click the Extensions tab, and
click United Technologies Corp (UTC).
Configure the following parameters:
- Send a command test every
- The number of seconds Intrusion Manager waits before sending the remote user code to the panel. This tests the connection to the panel. The default is 30 seconds.
- (Master panels only) The number of milliseconds Intrusion Manager waits before sending a test command to the panel.
- The default is 3000 milliseconds.
- (Master panels only) The number of milliseconds Intrusion Manager waits for the panel to respond to the test command. If the timeout is reached, the intrusion detection unit is disconnected from Security Center, and then reconnected.
- The default is 1500 milliseconds.
- (Master panels only) The number of times the Intrusion Manager attempts to connect to the panel after it is disconnected. The default is three retries. If the connection fails after the final retry, the intrusion detection unit is reported as offline.
- Click Apply.