Before you can monitor and control CCURE 9000 access control entities in Security Center, you must connect the plugin to the CCure server.
Create the plugin role.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Each plugin role can connect to a single CCURE 9000 server.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
Enter the following connection settings:
- The host name or IP address of the CCURE 9000 server.
- The TCP port used by the plugin and proxy service to communicate. The default port is 5645.
- Click Apply.
- If not already done, configure the proxy service to use the same port.
If automatic synchronization is disabled, and this is the first time the plugin connects to the CCURE 9000 server, the plugin role changes from red (disconnected) to yellow (partially connected). It remains yellow until the plugin is synchronized with the CCURE 9000.