The CCURE manual actions audit trails task is an investigation task in Security Desk. You can use this task to search for actions performed in Security Center synchronized CCURE entities, and see which Security Center users performed the action and when.
What you should know
- The CCure manual action activity trails task is added to Security Desk when the CCURE Access Control plugin is installed on your client workstation.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the CCure manual action activity trails task.
Set up the query filters for the report. Choose from the following
NOTE: To ignore a filter, leave it blank or turn it off.
- Select one or more entities.
- Manual actions
- Select the manual actions you want to see in the report.
- Time range
- Filter by time range. This filter applies to timestamps defined by the Time range type. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
Click Generate report.