Before you can temporarily override secure states on a floor or landing for building maintenance or emergencies, you must configure the override in Security Center.
What you should know
- Using manual overrides enables you to temporarily suspend the secure state of a source or destination for a set amount of time, or unsecure a whole floor or building in the case of an emergency.
- Manual secure state overrides can also be configured from the Elevator security levels task.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Area view task.
- From the entity browser, right-click on a kiosk, floor marking or destination group.
Select Kone Elevator Dispatch, and click on
The Create override window opens.
Configure the settings in the Create security override
- Enter a name for this override.
- Select the kiosk that you want to apply the override to.
- Enter the date and time that the override begins.
- Enter how long the override lasts.
- Select unsecured, as default access should be set to secured.
- Enter a description the override.
NOTE: You cannot set up recurring overrides.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.