It is important to protect your data by scheduling regular database backups. Also, regularly clean your database to remove old data so that the database does not grow beyond its capacity. If the database is full, your integration might stop working.
Before you begin
- View role properties
- Modify role properties
- Administration > Plugins
What you should know
- The Directory database stores the plugin configuration and related entity types.
- The plugin role database stores events and overrides.
- It is a best practice to schedule all database maintenance during non-peak hours.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the KONE Destination Dispatch plugin role from the entity browser and click the Resources tab.
Click Cleanup (),
choose how long to keep events and when to delete old data, and then click
- Click Backup/Restore (), choose the location for backup files, enable automatic backups at least once per week, and then click OK.
- Click Apply.