The KONE Destination Dispatch plugin integrates the KONE Destination Dispatch elevator system into Security Center.
- Configure access rules to provide cardholders and cardholder groups access to floors or landings.
- Use KONE Destination Dispatch-embedded kiosks and Synergis™ readers.
- Associate elevators and landings to KONE Destination Dispatch kiosks. A kiosk is a tablet installed on a landing or in an elevator. It displays the list of floors a cardholder can access and which elevator to use to get to a selected floor.
- Associate Synergis™ card readers to kiosks, so that a cardholder can present their badge to see a list of floors they can access.
- Associate cameras to kiosks to monitor live video.
- Investigate events at selected elevators, floors or landings using the Elevator dispatch activities task in Security Desk.
- Monitor card swipe and floor accessed events using the Monitoring task in Security Desk.
- Investigate and generate reports for cardholder activities, area activities, and credential activities using the respective tasks in Security Desk.
- Associate kiosks to floor markings and elevator cars.
- Create access levels so that landings are secured on a schedule.
- Create call types for cardholder groups, such as handicap, priority, empty car, or space allocation.
- Use KONE Destination Dispatch custom events to trigger event-to-actions.
For more information about monitoring and investigating events, activities, and elevator status in Security Desk, refer to the Security Center User Guide. You can access this guide by pressing F1 in Security Desk.