A destination group is a group of floor markings that are available to a group of tenants. For example, if a company is using three floors in a 10-floor building, you would create a destination group entity that encompasses these three floors and can be managed in the Elevator security levels task.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Access rules for floors that are defined on the destination group are inherited by floor markings.
- Default access behavior, access levels, and overrides that are applied to destination groups can be inherited by floor markings.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Area view task.
Click Add an entity (), and select Destination
A destination group is added to the entity browser.
Select the destination group from the entity browser, and enter the
- A name to identify the destination group in Security Center.
- Optional information about the destination group.
- Logical ID
- Unique number assigned to the entity to easily identify the destination group.
- In the list of Relationships, click to add the areas, access rules, floor markings, and actions that are related to the destination group.