You can push Security Center cardholders onto the Honeywell Galaxy intrusion panel to create panel users.
Create cardholders with at least one PIN credential each.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion panel you want to configure.
- Click the Users tab.
- In the User mappings table, click Select cardholder in an empty user slot.
Select a cardholder from the dialog box that opens.
NOTE: A cardholder can be assigned to a single slot. If you select a cardholder that is already mapped to an intrusion panel user, that mapped user is deleted from its current user slot, and then added to the new user slot during synchronization. The previous user slot is left empty.The new user is displayed in the user mappings table.
- Click OK.
(Optional) Configure the following Honeywell-specific settings:
- Menu level
- Indicates the level of menu privileges granted to the cardholder.
- Enables the cardholder's assigned duress code.
- Enables Dual Code for the cardholder. Dual Code requires a second PIN to be entered within 60 seconds in order to access the system.
- Menu choice
- Gives the cardholder access to the full menu on the keypad. If this option is left unchecked, then the user has access to the quick menu.
- Group choice
- Enables a cardholder who is in multiple groups to see, set and unset those groups.
- Panel groups
- Indicates which group or groups on the panel the user is part of.
If the synchronization strategy is set to Manual, you must click the Push to panel button for the user to be added to the panel.