Several components are required to integrate CCURE 9000 access control systems with Security Center.
Components of CCURE Access Control integration
- CCURE Access Control Plugin
- The CCURE Access Control plugin is installed on a Security Center server and runs as a plugin role.
- Config Tool
- The CCURE Access Control plugin is also installed on a Config Tool workstation. The Security Center administrator uses Config Tool to create and configure the plugin role.
- Security Desk
- The CCURE Access Control plugin is installed on all Security Desk workstations. Operators can then use Security Desk to monitor events and control entities in the CCURE 9000 system.
- Security Center proxy
- The proxy service must be installed on the CCURE 9000 server
that connects to Security Center. The
proxy service acts a bridge between the CCURE 9000 server and
the CCURE Access Control
plugin. The proxy service:
- Collects entities and events from the CCURE 9000 system and stores them in a local cache until the plugin requests them.
- Sends alarm acknowledgments and commands from Security Center to the CCURE 9000 system.
- Security Center SDK
- The Security Center Software Development Kit (SDK) must be installed on the CCURE 9000 server for the proxy service to function.