You can associate Security Center cameras to CCURE 9000 inputs. When an event occurs at the input, the associated camera's video is displayed in Security Desk.
Before you begin
What you should know
You can assign multiple cameras to the same input. Alarms include the video from all assigned cameras. However, events only include video from the first camera that was added.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the CCURE Access Control plugin from the entity browser, and then click the Cameras tab.
- Click Add (), select an input from the list, and then click Select.
For each input, in the Cameras column, click
Add (), select one or more cameras from the list, and then
NOTE: When an event occurs, only the video from the first camera is displayed in the live monitoring tasks.
- To view the camera's live video feed, click Preview ().
- To configure the camera's settings, click Open the camera's configuration page ().
- To change the order of the cameras, remove all cameras, add the camera that you want to be visible in the event so that it is the first in the list, and then add any other cameras.
- To remove a camera, click Remove ().